We share the human values of diversity, in a multicultural, multidisciplinary spirit. We do not accept discrimination based on skin colour, age, disability, sex, marital status, nationality, race, religion, sexual orientation or other inappropriate or illegal criteria. We wish to contribute to the creativity of each expert, in a spirit of individual and corporate development.
We support the principles of the Global Compact, an international initiative for voluntary commitment in terms of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
The Ten Principles
- 1Businesses should support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights.
- 2Businesses should make sure that they are not complicit in human rights abuses.
- 3Businesses should uphold the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining.
- 4Businesses should uphold the elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour.
- 5Businesses should uphold the effective abolition of child labour.
- 6Businesses should uphold the elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.
- 7Businesses should support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges.
- 8Businesses should undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility.
- 9Businesses should encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies.
- 10Businesses should work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery.