We do not accept any discrimination on the basis of skin colour, age, disability, sex, marital status, nationality, race, religion, sexual orientation or other inappropriate or illegal criteria. We wish to contribute to the creativity of each expert, in a spirit of personal and societal development.
We support the principles of the Global Compact, which is an international initiative for voluntary commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
1. Businesses should promote and respect the protection of international human rights law.
2. Businesses should ensure that they are not complicit in human rights abuses.
3. Companies are called upon to respect freedom of association and to recognise the right to collective bargaining.
4. Businesses should contribute to the elimination of all forms of forced or compulsory labour.
5. Businesses should contribute to the effective abolition of child labour.
6. Businesses should contribute to the elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.
7. Businesses are encouraged to apply the precautionary approach to environmental problems.
8. Businesses are encouraged to take initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility.
9. Businesses are encouraged to promote the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies.
10. Businesses are urged to act against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery.
Are you interested in international development ? Get support by contacting our experts...