We share the human values of diversity, in a multicultural, multidisciplinary spirit.
We do not accept discrimination based on skin colour, age, disability, sex, marital status, nationality, race, religion, sexual orientation or other inappropriate or illegal criteria. We wish to contribute to the creativity of each expert, in a spirit of individual and corporate development.
We support the principles of the Global Compact, an international initiative for voluntary commitment in terms of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
The Ten Principles
- Businesses should support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights.
- Businesses should make sure that they are not complicit in human rights abuses.
- Businesses should uphold the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining.
- Businesses should uphold the elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour.
- Businesses should uphold the effective abolition of child labour.
- Businesses should uphold the elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.
- Businesses should support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges.
- Businesses should undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility.
- Businesses should encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies.
- Businesses should work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery.